This Christmas there will be many opportunities for Souls Harbour RESCUE Mission to bless the community and be involved in celebrating Christmas with the less fortunate. There are several ways that you can help us meet those needs.
There are 3 ways to donate:
1) Buy a gift for :
– the women in the Shayil Home Women’s Addiction Program
– a child attending Little Souls Daycare
– a child attending the Christmas Community Meal
We will gladly accept NEW unwrapped toys at 1836 Halifax Street(back door) between the hours of 11 am-7 pm, Monday – Friday. Drop off by Monday, December 17th.
2) Operation Christmas Stocking: Make a “stocking” for our guests at the Christmas Community Meal! You can make them for adults or children. Here’s what you do:
3) Sponsor our Men’s Shelter (Group Project): We need 24 identical gift bags or backpacks filled with items such as:
Please drop off at 1836 Halifax Street (back door) from Monday to Friday, 11am-7pm.
Financial donations will be accepted in person at 3535 8th Avenue from Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm, by telephone at 306-543-0011, online, or mail your gift to P.O. Box 3356 Stn. Main, Regina, SK, S4P 3H1. Cards for in memory donations and for in lieu of gifts are available.
If you would like to learn more about the opportunities we have throughout the year, please contact us by filling out the volunteer application form, or call 306-543-0011.
We are so grateful for the many ways that you support us! Thank you!