Shared Coin (tokens required) Laundry
Mini Fridge, Microwave
1 Bedroom Suite:
Full sized fridge, full sized oven
Utilities to be paid by Tenant: Power, Phone, Cable
Utilities to be paid by Landlord: Gas, Water/Sewer (Heat is included)
...understand that one month’s notice in writing, in advance, must be given before the first day of a month to vacate these premises.
...understand that when vacating the premises I/We must be vacated from the suite no later than noon on the last day of the month.
...also understand that present and previous landlord references will be obtained and rental history verified.
...understand that failure to proceed with this tenancy agreement on behalf of the tenant that a portion of money received will not be returned and will serve as a non-refundable deposit in securing the suite.
...certify that all statements made in this application are true and correct.
...consent to the use of the above for these purposes.
...do hereby acknowledge we have received a copy of this Rental Agreement and have read understood and agree to abide by the covenants outlined on the second page of this Rental Agreement. (a copy will be sent to the email addresses you provided)
SPECIAL CONDITIONS: The applicant must fall within Saskatchewan Housing’s affordable living income requirements. The applicant’s household income must be less than $36,000. If the applicant has one or more children, then the amount must be less than $45,000. As proof of household income, the applicant must provide either their last 2 pay stubs or a copy of their previous year’s tax return. This is to be done each year to keep the files updated. Failure to provide a copy will terminate this contract and result in the tenant's eviction from the suite.
1. The Landlord shall not be liable for failure to deliver possession of the rented premises at the time stipulated at the date of the commencement of tenancy. Such failure shall not excuse the Tenant’s obligation hereunder, except in the event of delay, the rent stipulated to be paid shall be pro-rated for the period from the date of commencement specified in this rental to the day possession is tendered to the Tenant.
2. The Tenant promises to pay rent in advance on or before the first day of each month to the Landlord at the above noted address without deduction or demand.
A $30.00 NSF charge will be applied to any returned cheques and,
A $25.00 late payment fee as of the 5th of each month, in addition to rent, if the rent is not paid as promised in item #2
$35.00 for unlocking doors to the said premises between the hours of 5:00pm and 9:00am weekdays and $45.00 on weekends (anytime).
A $35 fee is charged for the replacement of each key given to the tenant upon commencement of tenancy (deadbolt, mailbox, garbage bin, and pass key)
3. To pay all utilities as they become due during the term of this rental contract. A copy of a pre-approved SaskPower form is required at the commencement of tenancy.
4. Not to transfer or assign or sublet the whole or any part of the said premises without written consent of the Landlord. This also includes the addition of a roommate or co-tenant without written consent of the Landlord.
5. To abide by a noise curfew restricting loud noises (music, loud conversations, ect) between the hours of 10pm and 6am each day. This includes the use of the laundry machines between the same hours.
6. To arrange for daily inspection of the premises when accommodation is unattended for more than forty-eight (48) hours.
7. To give the Landlord prompt notice of any defects, or breakage in the structure or fixtures of the said premises. Any water leaks to be reported immediately to our maintenance department (call or text) 306-501-2230..
8. Not to make any alterations, additions or any re-decorating without written consent of the Landlord. This includes any painting of said premises.
9. No loitering in any common areas except for the designated decks, located on the second floor.
10. Not to move furniture or material into or out of the said premises without written consent of the Landlord. The Landlord wants to make sure that no bedbugs are coming into the building via furniture (such as used couches/mattresses).
11. Not to keep any animals of any description in the said premises without written consent of Landlord.
12. Submit to a monthly suite inspection where the smoke alarms are tested, general cleanliness noted, maintenance issues noted, and any violations of this contract is noted, such as evidence of smoking, drinking, or drugs.
13. Nothing is to be stored in any common areas (including stairwells) and are at risk of being discarded by the landlord.
14. Not to install, permit or allow any anyone to install a television antenna and/or satellite dish on the roof, in the window, or upon the exterior of the said premises without written consent of Landlord.
15. The landlord shall not be liable or responsible for any loss, injury, or damage from any cause to the Tenant or any member of the Tenants family, any guest or invitee of the Tenant or any other person or to any property at any time within the said premises or any other portion of the building or grounds adjacent.
16. Not to install, permit or allow anyone to install special light fixtures, air conditioning, appliances, ventilating fans or any electrical or mechanical equipment in or upon the said premises without written consent of the Landlord.
17. Not to change the locks without the written permission of the Landlord.
18. No incendiary devices (candles, sweet grass, incense, ect) are allowed to be lit anywhere on the premises.
19. That tenant’s assigned parking stall shall be used for licensed, operable, non-commercial vehicles only. All other vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense.
20. Not to consume or store alcoholic beverages or narcotics on or in the property. Any public intoxication in the common areas of the building will result in an immediate 24-hr eviction. This is enforceable even if it is a guest of the tenant as the tenant assumes responsibility over their guest's behaviour on the property.
21. Not to smoke within: a) the unit/building/property; or b) the common areas (hallways, stairwells, laundry room, interior and exterior entrances). Any smoking in the common areas of the building or in the suite will result in an immediate 24-hr eviction.
22. Not to use any part of the common areas and/or building grounds (unless specifically designated as a storage area by the Landlord) to store/hold personal belongings.
23. To notify the landlord of any guests staying with you longer than three days. Frequent guests will need to supply names and contact information to the Landlord.
24. To abide by the landlord's instruction around the banning of certain individuals. This may include known gang members, past tenants, or unwelcome guests.
25. That if the keys are not returned at the end of the tenancy, the tenant will have the cost to rekey the locks deducted from the security deposit at a minimum rate of $50.00 per lock. This includes the deadbolt lock for the suite, the mailbox lock, the pass key, and the garbage bin lock.
IT IS FURTHER UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED that the Landlord or agent shall be under no liability to the Tenant due to any discontinuance of heat, hot water, or for discontinuance of any other service caused by accident or by rain, snow, steam that may leak into or flow from any part of the said premises through any defects in the roof, plumbing or any other source.
The tenant has viewed the premises and by execution of this rental agreement, accepts the condition of same except what has been noted on the pre-rental inspection report.
3535 8th AvenueRegina, SK, S4T 0T6306-543-0011
P.O. Box 3356 Stn MainRegina, SK S4P 3H1
Registered Canadian Charity#86984 6030 RR0001